Mini Skirts and Cars and Bikes

Skirts
An item of clothing that I hardly wear because they’re far too feminine. Although they look good, and come in different colours, I only own one, which is white and frilly I might add. They make me feel exposed, which is why I hardly wear them. And it doesn’t help that when the wind blows they blow up and actually do expose you. I am starting to like skirts though. But I still aren’t buy one. I barely cover any skin (even though I wear unbelievably short shorts). I think they even look crap if the wrong kinds of people wear the wrong kind of skirt.

Cars and bikes
I like cars and bikes, I even check them out more than people. This is odd, considering most people I know, know nothing about cars or bikes. I like all types of cars. Although I really don’t like Square shaped cars, like Bentley’s, even though they have a really nice interior and great engine. I really like American muscle cars, like the Shelby GT. I also think that the ferventsouls.blogspot.com type of car can deflect the type of person you are. Bikes on the other hand are more me; I’m rather fond of dirt bikes. But bikes, I find make you feel more free and in control.