Suffering from tension headaches

I think i've had it for a few days, is it like tight around your scalp with neck and shoulder ache and stiffness?

Yeah, I normally get them with migraines so its all over pain, what works for me is a cold flannel on the base of your head.

 I get them alot and occasional cluster headaches. Mine are caused by rheumatic arthritis but basic Ibuprofen (for swelling) and Paracetamol can do a decent job fighting them back. If nothing seems to be working and you've had a sustained headache for days on end, see a doctor. It's most probably stress but no less serious for it.

 I get the a lot. It also connects to my trapped nerve in my back, and when I'm really stressed my whole neck, chest, shoulder blade area is so stiff. The actual headaches are usually right over my eyes and my temples, as if my head is in a vice! Drink lots of water, or some chamomile tea, get some fresh air and chill out

 if you've had it for a few days it could possibly be sinus related too?

Yeah I read about sinus stuff too, could be that im always bloody ill concerning all that! Gonna give it a couple more days then go docs to get checked.