Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk

Milk does.. When I am hungry, I like my 100% British whole grain wheat cereal biscuits with semi skimmed organic milk.

OK, so it temporarily fixes hunger but not problems.

Hunger has always been the main problem of mankind :) and milk solves this problem. for example; these traditional old style rice puddings can solve all the problems in the world. if there is a war, just send these.. they will stop fighting at least for 10 mins.

As we have discussed man is the main problem for mankind. No one on this planet needs to be hungry... don't get me started when I am not well.

So why is your fridge full of food? and especially tons of milk? :P because it kills your huger in mornings.

Sshhh... everyone in the world should have that... don't make me sad as well as ill.

Why are you ill?? because not eaten well :)