Green Smoothies

Spinach, romaine lettuce, pear, apple, celery, ginger, lemon juice! All through my (terrifyingly powerful) juicer! A nice big boost of vitamins to start the day, I love a bacon barm as much as the next person but have overindulged a lot recently and my body is craving healthy stuff, it was delicious!

So it was nice? May have to try it! How did it make you feel today? Energized?

It wasn't sweet so some people might not like it, i liked it, i added ginger cos i feel a cold coming on but would maybe be a little less savory without it. And I do love spinach! I felt amazing all morning, flagging a bit now!

I have a green smoothie every morning, spinach, celery, kale, cucumber, pear, pineapple, kiwi, ginger, honey & coconut water. Plenty sweet enough and properly good for you.. I was afraid of the green until I tried it, now I'm hooked. Much more energy than on coffee and super healthy.

The only thing that I struggle with is that it's quite expensive isn't it? Would like to have one every day but used a whole bag of spinach and only got two juices out of it! Where do u get coconut water from?

Its about £2 a day but its worth it, i get coconut water from Tesco. I just smoothie it all up instead of juicing.